June 09, 2010

A Little Intro :)

Welcome to my lovely blog :)

My name is Samantha and I'm passionate about fashion.
Of course, being a plus-size girl, it can be hard to find nice things, but luckily, we live in a world that is starting to cater to our needs more (even if they might not like it). I'm hoping that the world will eventually accept us for who we are, and not judge us solely based on our dress size.

So, my style is a little mix of everything. I couldn't wait to get started so I posted my excited purchase of the coveted bucket bag I've been dying for. I thought it would be a good idea to give you a little insight into my personal style.

I've recently been more into exploring the different things I can do with fashion. I used to be a jeans-and-tshirt girl and I realized that clothes are a necessity, so I might as well have fun with them instead of seeing them as a chore. Because I'm a college student, it's important for me to stay on a budget all the while being able to look good and have fun with my style. That's why I shop at Forever21, The Gap and other places to give me some variety. Although I could be totally comfortable buying everything from a single store if the style inspired me. I'm not picky about where my clothes come from. If it's Chanel but it doesn't complement your body, there's no point in dropping the cash for it. That's why I'm all for high-low dressing (or in my case low-low dressing haha!). Combining expensive items with sale finds isn't a problem. It can help you showcase a GORGEOUS bag with a backdrop of more simple things.

So I hope you can find something of interest here.
If you want to contact me, I'm on twitter @cocomabelle.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment