November 06, 2010

My Review


amazing value!!

By cocomabelle from Montreal, Canada on 11/6/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Apply, Good Value, Long Lasting, Versatile

Best Uses: Special Occasions, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Daily Use

Describe Yourself: Natural Style

Skin Tone: Fair

Age: 16-24

These were the first brushes I bought, and let me say that I'll never need to look elsewhere for brushes!! For the price of a single designer brush, I have a full set of quality, non-shedding brushes. They smell a little funny when you first get them, but once you wash them, the smell goes away.

All these brushes are amazing! When I got my package, one of the brushes was damaged and elf customer service quickly sent me another one to make up for it!

ELF is amazing!! Thanks for making quality items for reasonable prices:)

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment