November 06, 2010

My Review of Liquid Eyeliner

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide liquid eyeliner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic effects.


some colors are good, others not to much

By cocomabelle from Montreal, Canada on 11/6/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy To Apply, Long-Lasting, Bold Color, Doesn't Run, Easy Removal, Glides On Smoothly

Cons: Bad Color, Clumpy

Best Uses: Smoky Look, Going Out, Everyday, Thin Defined Line, Thicker Line

Describe Yourself: Natural Style

Let me make something clear. Some of these colors are great! Other are horrible. For example, the black and midnight ones are fabulous. The color is nice and opaque. You don't need to go over it more than once to get a nice line. I don't have the coffee one.

The plum and ash ones are horrible. The colors are streaky and not very pigmented. I was really disappointed in the ash one, because it was an extremely light grey that hardly showed up on my fair skin.

The sparkly ones were completely horrible. I'm biased, because I didn't think the eyeliner was clear with sparkles. I thought there was a color base in there, but it's basically clear with glitter in them, so you need some kind of other color underneath to make them look good.

The applicator was pretty decent. A little stiff, so you need to know how to use liquid eyeliner to start with. It's not easy for beginners to manipulate this wand. But it can give you a nice thin line, or a thicker one if you want that.

Overall, the opaque colors are the best in my opinion!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment