November 06, 2010

My Review


nice, but all the colors look the same

By cocomabelle from Montreal, Canada on 11/6/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Versatile, Easy To Apply, Good Value, Long Lasting

Cons: Looks the same

Best Uses: Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin, Daily Use, Special Occasions, Normal Skin, Oily Skin

Describe Yourself: Natural Style

Skin Tone: Fair

Age: 16-24

While I think the concept for this product is really interesting, I don't think elf achieved the effect. When you apply the product, all the colors look the same. There's not difference between then on the skin.

That said, the shimmer is really nice and subtle. There's no obvious glitter unlike other highlighters. You can also use these as a base or a layered lip gloss for a multidimensional effect.

I think this is great! I just wish the colors were more obviously different!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment