November 06, 2010

My Review of lipstick

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Now you can hydrate your lips and get a lasting soft color naturally! This nourishing blend of exotic oils, natural waxes, vitamins and plant extracts create the perfect moisturizing formula. The sleek lipstick has superior color payoff, glides easily onto lips, and is long wearing. Lips stay p...


great colors!!

By cocomabelle from Montreal, Canada on 11/6/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Moisturizing, Convenient Container, Great Color Selection, Glossy Finish, Even Application

Cons: Wears Off Easily, Not True To Color

Best Uses: Daytime, Going Out, Special Occasions, Everyday Use

Describe Yourself: Natural Style

I love the colors available. There is something for everyone. I have most of the lighter colors and I'm super impressed with Natural Nymph and Cool Coral. They are great colors.

Application is really smooth. The finish isn't glossy, but it isn't matte either. It feel really nice on the lips.

The online swatches are nothing like what the colors are in real life. I'd suggest looking up swatches on blogs and youtube, which is what I did.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment