December 26, 2010

BEST MAKEUP PRODUCTS OF 2010 SERIES

I've decided to do a little series of the best makeup of the past year, since I haven't been posting in a little while. I figured it would make sense to do it in sections: lips, eyes, face. So stay tuned for my favorite products of the year! I will try to include a mix of drugstore and higher end products. I don't use that many high end products, what with being a student and all, but I do find myself splurging at Sephora a couple of times per year. I'll also include a few products that were a total fail for me which were purchased in the past year. I will probably be going on a Project 10 pan in the new year, since I do have quite a stash that I do want to use up, but I will continue to post reviews on products I do have.

So here's a little preview of the brands I will be going through:

  • E.L.F. (obviously, I LOVE them!)
  • NYX
  • LORAC
  • L'OrĂ©al
  • Benefit
  • Wet'n'Wild
  • Jordana
  • Tarte
  • Korres
  • MAC

Also, I want to mention that I recently won a contest for a Stile palette on Twitter hosted by pinkiecharm. I love her YouTube channel. She does amazing, honest reviews and does high end as well as drugstore products. I find that her channel is quite balanced. So thanks a bunch for hosting a fabulous contest and not discriminating against Canadian subscribers!!!

So stay tuned for my year end reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment